Social Media Icons

Saturday, July 4, 2026

Happy 250th Birthday America!

 

Happy Fourth of July to all of us as we celebrate America's 250th Semiquincentennial!

Wishing all of you a safe, happy, and cool day! I'll leave you with our celebration menu, and yes we are pigs!


10 comments :

  1. I was out hanging my flag at 7:00 this morning. My builder, Joe, installed a flag mount this past week just for the occasion. Happy Fourth of July to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 4th, Linda! I think your menu sounds amazing! We are having a similar meal, although the hotdog buns and ice dream are store bought. My son made his homemade pasta salad for us, though, so that will be tasty. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Independence Day to you and yours, Linda!!! 🇺🇸

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are having strawberry cake and I made a strawberry refrigerator pie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmm I want to come over to your house to celebrate. Hee! Hee! Your menu sounds yummy! And to top it off with homemade strawberry ice cream- Oh my! Happy July 4th, Linda. I wish you an amazing day! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you had a very nice 4th, Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Very Special 4th of July Linda!!!!! Menu looks amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a yummy menu! Happy Fourth (now the 10th) to you, too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What?! You make tote bags too? This is fabulous! Who doesn’t love an adorable tote bag?

    ReplyDelete

If you are showing as Anonymous, please leave an email address in your comment so I can thank you!